In the renewable energy sector, every year brings new challenges and incentives for homeowners and business owners to go solar. We’re here to discuss why now is the right time to go solar.
Top reasons to go solar in 2018:
- Electricity rates are rising – Protect yourself from rising electricity costs.
* PG&E is currently under investigation for allegedly causing the North Bay fires. If PG&E loses the litigation, they will face financial repercussions that could be reflected on the rates you pay: “The utility stated on a recent conference call with analysts that it would ask the state PUC to authorize it to boost customers’ monthly electricity bills if actual North Bay fire expenses exceed that coverage.” (Mercury News)
- Solar prices are at an all time low, but are expected to increase if import tariffs are imposed.
* The ITC (International Trade Commission) has recommend that the U.S. place tariffs on imported solar energy equipment. The decision now falls on President Trump. If tariffs are imposed, this would cause a significant hike in solar panel prices.
- Be a part of the sustainable movement and embrace your energy independence.
* It’s 2018! Overpaying into the grid is not the way of the future, nor is it how you should spend your hard earned money. Now is the time to invest in your future and in our planet. With one of the greatest ROI (15-20%), your system will pay for itself in 4-7 years and the rest of your savings is purely profit.
- Take advantage of the 30% Federal Tax Credit (ends 2019)
* By taking advantage of the tax credit before it expires, you can reap the maximum value of your solar system. The tax credit doesn’t expire until December 31, 2019, but why wait? The sooner you invest the more you save!
Contact us for a financial analysis based on your usage and find out what your ROI, payback period and 25 year savings could be!